Pokemon GO is receiving an update, and while its nothing that impressive, its full of quality-of-life changes that are sure to make the Pokemon catching experience a slightly smoother one.
Niantic announced the update via their website.
Pokémon GO is in the process of being updated to version 0.89.1 for Android and 1.59.1 for iOS devices. Details from our development team:
- Resolved a bug that caused the Pokémon collection screen to scroll to the top after evolving, transferring, or renaming a Pokémon.
- Added the ability to sort the Pokédex by region.
- Improved incubator sorting order when selecting an incubator.
- Improved the way Pokémon scale throughout the app.
- Various bug fixes and performance updates.
—The Pokémon GO team
The scrolling to the top issue has me sighing with relief. That one has annoyed me on a fair number of occasions. The most curious one is the one on Pokemon scaling. what that means isn’t clear, though I’m sure the dedicated fans as the Silph road will figure it out soon, stay tuned.