Congratulations to everyone who took part in the Pokémon GO Summer Tour 2018. Everyone managed to complete over 15 million research tasks during the limited period. As a reward, Niantic is launching a special, worldwide Stardust event.
Let’s make the best of the event. Here are some ways to get the most Stardust while you can.
- Don’t sleep on the Star Pieces. These items have a one-hour duration and will further amplify your Stardust income. If you’ve been saving them up, now is the perfect chance to use them. If you get one but don’t plan to play for much longer, save them for the start of your next play session instead.
- Make a point to raid. A raid a day will return a guaranteed stardust reward. You don’t need to do all of the raids but aim for one a day. The coin-to-dust ratio of a rail pass is one of the highest available. So it’s a great way to make stardust.
- Run with 10KM eggs. These eggs yield the greatest stardust rewards of all eggs. Make a point to clear out your 10KM eggs first during this event.
- Prioritize evolutions. These Pokémon will yield greater Stardust than standard Pokémon. So don’t drain all of your supplies on the random weedles and oddish.
- Gifts! Give and you shall receive they say. It’s free dust for both you and your friend. There’s no reason not to.
Good hunting, trainers!