Pokemon Camp definitely isn’t the most popular Pokemon title, and it’s clearly not the most popular mobile title, but there’s quite a bit of content to explore. At the very least, you can take a look at this virtual ‘360 view’ video tour. Just make sure to ignore the “advertisement” in the sky. Literally, it says advertisement in the sky for some reason.
Anyway, Pokemon Camp is free on Android and IOS devices, and there are tons of activities and an island full of mysterious Pokemon to explore.
- The Pokémon Theater features exciting promo videos that are fun for Pokémon fans of all ages. Videos will be added to the Pokémon Theater regularly, so stop by often to check them out.
- The new Pokémon TCG Match activity is a fun way to discover and test your knowledge of Pokémon TCG cards. Earn Energy symbol pins for your Pin Book by completing the activity.
- Play fun activities that teach the basics of Pokémon, such as Poké Ball Throw or the Battle Matchups quiz.
- The new day/night feature lets you find Pokémon as the sun rises and sets over Pokémon Camp. Watch for Pokémon that only appear during certain times.
- A new Poké Ball Roll activity has been built for Pokémon Camp visitors. Help guide Poké Balls through a fancy maze filled with obstacles to catch a Pokémon at the end.